Firebase is from Google for building app infrastructure, improving app quality, and growing your business. This guide shows you the basic way to configure Firebase on both Android and iOS. Then you can use your Firebase for these features:
Enable Firebase on the builder and follow the guide below to configure Firebase:
Step 1: Create Project in https://console.firebase.google.com
Step 2: Add Firebase to your iOS app:
- Open your firebase project console, click the gear icon in the upper left corner, and select
- Select the IOS icon in the
- Fill in the information with:
- IOS bundle Id: is bundle ID taken from your application.
- Enter app nickname (the name here is only used to distinguish applications on firebase so you can set arbitrary).
- App Store ID you can omit this parameter.
- Click on the button
Download GoogleService-Info.plistto download the
GoogleService-Info.plistto your local, you will using it when building the app.
Nextagain to continue:
- Next, press
Skip the step
- Complete the process of creating an IOS application on firebase.
Step 1: Open your project in https://console.firebase.google.com/
Step 2: Open your firebase project console, click the gear icon in the upper left corner, and select Project setting
Step 3: Select the Android icon in the Your apps section
Step 4: Enter info your app
- Android package name is the name of packages on android. Open file
android/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml, in the first line, copy package name after keyword
- Fill out the information and click
Register app(You can omit the
Debug signing certificate SHA-1parameter)
Step 5: Download file
google-services.json and save to your local. You will using it when building the Android app.
Make sure the file name is correct
Click next to continue...
Step 6: This step is Add Firebase SDK, just click Next to continue.
Step 7: At this stage, it is possible that firebase will not detect your test device, but that's okay, just click
Skip step to continue the following steps. (In case Firebase detect can click Continue to console)
- Complete the process of creating an Android application on Firebase.